- A three-day supply of water, food and containers, non-spill bowls, and a can opener
- Sturdy leashes, harnesses and carriers/cages to transport pets safely and ensure that they cannot escape
- Information on feeding schedules, medical conditions, veterinarian’s phone number, proof of vaccination, pet license numbers, and microchip numbers
- Medication for your pet (if needed)
- Plastic bags, paper towels, and wipes for clean-up
- Photos of your pet
For more information, visit the Pennsylvania State Animal Response Team website at http://sart.cas.psu/ and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals website at http://www.aspca.org/.